enVision Trek - Sumatra, Indonesia
August 1 - 18
Registration is open through February 2014. On-line team training begins in February 2014.
Sumatra is more than just a place with good coffee. This city in Indonesia is a superb location for first-hand exposure to an actual Engage2025 field. As a WO Trekker you will:
- Get hands-on experience in mariculture, oceans sustainability, and conservation.
- Live among the unreached, connect with local students, and make new friends.
- Participate in outreach to children and youth with sports evangelism and ESL.
- Swim, snorkel, and work in the ocean with the hatchery. * Scuba Diving for those with certification.
Registration is open until February 2014.
- We will help you raise your support team and design your financial plans.
- We will begin building on your previous cross-culture experience and prepare you for stepping into the community.
- We will introduce you to our team whom we’ll serve with.
- We’ll get to know others who will be on this team
- And We’ll come behind this trip in helping God to use this trip for seeking what is next for your life story
Cost to be raised: $2,800 and includes air-travel from Denver, visa, room & board, pre & post trip training materials as well as a Tshirt... oh yeah!
This envision Trek is limited to team of 10.